Accent Tag! | Australian Accent

30 June 2016

Hey guys! It's been a long week, but it's almost finished - thank goodness!!



I was at a bit of a loss as to what I wanted to film for my channel this week, so I consulted my blogging/vlogging notebook (yes, I'm one of those people!) and browsed my list of video ideas from a while back.



It didn't take long for me to decide to try my hand at the Accent Tag - it's a pretty random but fun video and actually kind of interesting. Since I'd watched a few of these videos this week already I took it as a sign that this was the video for me to film this week!



And so, I did! Check it out and let me know what you think, where you're from, and any differences or similarities you picked up on! I really hope you enjoy the video!







x Chontelle

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.