Topshop Ripped Denim Jamie Jeans | Review

2 July 2016




Finding the perfect pair of jeans is honestly one of the most difficult things a girl can do, but it is absolutely essential! I've spent the better part of the last 12 months doing just that and I seem to have found my perfect match: the Topshop Jamie Jeans!

With the mid-high rise, skinny fit, and perfect amount of fabric flexibility (neither the too-legging like jeggings, nor the thick and stiff 'proper' denim), these jeans fit like a glove and make me look and feel incredible! These are actually my second pair of Jamie Jeans, but I've been wearing them so much over the last few weeks that I just wanted to share my thoughts on them with those of you who may be interested or even considering purchasing them for yourself!

One major difference between this pair, and the Black Jamie Jeans I already own is that the fabric does feel a little thinner or more flexible, which I don't mind at all! I think this may have something to do with the fact that these have the two ripped knees, because I've tried on a few different colours with distressed detailing and they all seem to be made of less 'structured' material than their un-ripped alternatives. This isn't a bad thing at all - I feel like the extra flexibility is needed for ripped jeans because after all, they're a more casual and relaxed look and you want to be able to sit cross-legged and be more comfortable in them!




These jeans are super comfy and very flattering, especially on someone like me with a relatively 'straight up-and-down' figure as the higher waist and slim fit shows off a bit of shape. Also, they keep their shape after being washed (hand-washed, most of my clothes get hand-washed because it's the most gentle way of cleaning them and means they will generally look better and last longer)! Honestly, at only $95 AUD (or $86 AUD with the in-store student discount!!) they're great quality and relatively affordable jeans that will fit right in to any wardrobe!

What do you think of these jeans - do you have a pair of your own? Are you thinking about purchasing any sometime soon? Leave a comment letting me know!

x Chontelle

4 comments

  1. Those jeans look so nice, plus the rips are all in the right places

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.