May Favourites

9 June 2016





Hi guys! Hope you're all well! x

It's finally June a.k.a Winter here in Brisbane, not that it really feels like it half the time, but it's cooling down a little bit so that's always a good time!

I've finally finished all my uni assignments and just have one exam left, but a lot more free time and so I sat down and filmed a new video for you guys all about my favourite things in May! I should be back to a more regular uploading schedule over on my channel from now on, with new videos every Thursday so be sure to subscribe if you haven't already to see all my new videos as soon as they go up!

I'm also planning to post two to three times a week here on my blog, I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of that and the best days but I'm thinking of a weekday/two weekday posts, and a weekend post - I'd love your input, when would you like me to post and how often!?



Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video and I'll talk to you soon! Have a great week and weekend!

x Chontelle



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.