Off the Shoulder

18 June 2016








My Outfit:
Neck Tie - Dissh
Off Shoulder Top - Dissh
Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Chelsea Boots - Famous Footwear

Hey guys, I hope you've all had a fantastic week! I'm finally done with the first semester of university, I had an exam on Tuesday and now I'm free until the end of July - about time, I've been needing a break! 

I wanted to show you one of my favourite new pieces today, which is this off the shoulder black, white and caramel/beige-y striped top from Dissh. I've been loving the off the shoulder trend lately (actually I've always liked it but never really actually gone out and tried it), so when I spotted this top at my local Dissh I fell in love! I love that it's nice, neutral colours in a classic striped print - my favourite - and it goes with pretty much anything!

I paired it with this neck tie, also from Dissh (very 90's trend-y), along with my staple black jamie jeans and a pair of chelsea boots - pretty minimal, with just a touch of trendy!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on off the shoulder tops - do you love em' or hate em'? What do you think of this look?

xx Chontelle

2 comments

  1. Nice outfit .
    Love the idea of the necktie
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.