MAC's Viva Glam II

23 June 2016





Hi again lovely readers!

The last week seems to have flown by pretty quickly, and I've mostly been working, binge watching TV shows on Netflix (you can check out my top 5 shows to binge on post here), catching up on blogging and sleeping a lot. So a typical start to the holidays!

A few days ago I was in the city browsing stores, I had a jumper I didn't absolutely love that I wanted to return to Zara and since the only Zara in Brisbane is in, well, Brisbane CBD, that meant a trip to the city and some time to kill. I browsed Zara for a bit, but despite finding some lovely pieces (and being obsessed with buying clothes more so than makeup), I made the return and left empty-handed.

Well, until I strolled into the beauty section of Myer and found that this MAC concession store had all of the Viva Glam lipsticks in stock! I had a look at all of them, but ultimately (as you already know) decided on Viva Glam II. It's just such a gorgeous, muted nudey-pinky-mauvey colour and comes in the special packaging - I couldn't resist!


As the third MAC lipstick in my collection, I can already tell you that this one is my new favourite! It's such a gorgeous shade, it's a satin lipstick (which I think is my favourite finish from MAC), and it looks so lovely on - it definitely compliments pale skin and dark eyes! Not to mention, as a part of the Viva Glam collection, all of the proceeds from this purchase go to the MAC AIDS Fund, so it's good to know my money is going somewhere it can do some good for others!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this lipstick - do you own it? Would you like to? Or what other MAC Viva Glam lipsticks do you have on your wishlist? Leave a comment below letting me know!

Have a lovely weekend!

x Chontelle

6 comments

  1. I have this lipstick and its one of my favourites, I wear it all the time as it just goes with any makeup look so well! x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted it for a while now but I thought it wasn't being sold anymore and was going to settle for Blankety, but then I saw it in store, and realised Blankety was way too pale for me and so I just had to pick it up while I could! So true, thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. That is such a beautiful color! I love it!! <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I'm obsessed! Thankyou for reading <3 x

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice shade of lipstick.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.