Spring City Brunch | #OOTD

2 September 2015







My Outfit:
Scallop Hem Check Top - Dotti
Denim/Suede Feel High Waist Shorts - Sophie Charlotte Italy
Baby Blue Leather Look Shoulder/Handbag - Laurentino
Black Ankle Boots/Booties - Spend Less Shoes

Spring has officially sprung today in Melbourne, so what better way to celebrate (while on my week-long uni break at that!) than a weekday brunch outing? For the first time in months, it was actually warm enough (for some of the day anyway) to go out in a short-sleeved shirt, so I took the opportunity to wear my new scallop hemmed top from Dotti (on sale for only $19.99!!) that I picked up at Southland Shopping Centre yesterday. Definitely loving this purchase, the top is super comfy and looks really stylish - I could easily dress this up for a day in the office or dress it down to run up to the shops.

I paired the top with my favourite shorts that I picked up from Sophie Charlotte Italy when I was on holiday in Rome last October (about 45€, so around $75aud). They're such amazing quality, so comfy & look amazing on, I just love them! I wore some thick black stockings underneath because, well it's not that warm yet guys!

I decided to add a slight pop of colour to my outfit seeing as though it is Spring now, in the form of my gorgeous Laurentino shoulder/hand bag ($65 on sale). It's got the nicest sort of crumpled-style leather look to it, cream lining inside, two separate zipped pouches, and an abundance of outside pockets for phones/cameras/spare change - you name it! I got this for my birthday just over a month ago and it's honestly my favourite bag now! I finished the look with these cute black ankle boots/booties from Spend Less Shoes. Confession, they're actually not mine! I found them in mum's shoe closet (yes, shoe closet) with the tag still on ($39.99 for anyone interested) and kind of took them over!

This outfit was perfect for a semi-casual day shopping and wandering around Chapel Street and a lovely brunch at Mr Mister Cafe (blog post here).

What do you think of this look? Let me know below, and happy Spring! (or Autumn/Fall, to all my northern hemisphere readers)!

xx Chontelle Louise

5 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.