UNiDAYS:

11 April 2016



Hey lovely readers!

Today I wanted to share with you one of the companies that have pretty much enabled me to buy the things I really love for discounted prices (which means I can buy more... or save more... or both)! UNiDAYS is free student discount company that you can sign up to in order to receive student discounts at some of the most popular retail stores - both online and in store.

I discovered UNiDAYS after a friend told me about it at uni only 6 or so months ago, and it was life changing (maybe a bit dramatic, but for a shopaholic like myself, it definitely felt that way). I couldn't believe how much money I could save just because I was a uni student!



UNiDAYS is the perfect company for all uni students. We're usually struggling with our studies, transport and uni related costs, working, bulk buying 2-minute noodles, paying bills (the whole shebang) and looking stylish at uni is one of those things that we often let slide not because we don't want to (well, sometimes actually, oops) but mostly because we feel that we're unable to justify spending so much on clothing with all of these other expenses. This goes for other things too, like shoes, tech, beauty, holidays, flights - UNiDAYS offers discounts for a huge variety of things, it's seriously amazing!

If you're a uni student then I would definitely, certainly, 150% recommend you sign up to UNiDAYS and start saving today! You can register with them online at https://www.myunidays.com/r/ALyVLTz1uK0, or via their mobile app (just type in UNiDAYS, or alternatively click here).

If you want to keep up to date with UNiDAYS and what's happening, you should definitely follow them on their Instagram (@UNiDAYS_AU) and Twitter (@UNiDAYS_AU) accounts, and give them a like on Facebook!

I hope you found this post useful, I honestly wish I'd learned about UNiDAYS earlier and saved some more money!

xx Chontelle

1 comment

  1. Such a cool website to know of!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.