Pretty Playsuit | OOTD 13.12.15

17 December 2015




My Outfit:
Floral Playsuit - ICE
Strappy Sandals - Kmart

Wow, it's been a while since I posted an outfit of the day on here for you guys! Today's ootd is super simple, a playsuit and some strappy sandals. I love throwing a playsuit on whenever I head into the city or somewhere that I'd like to be a little more dressy for, but don't feel like (or have the time to!) put together a complete outfit. Effortless fashion, I like it!

This playsuit is from one of the cheaper fast fashion stores here in Australia, ICE Design, so I was super impressed to find it there - and it only cost me $30! Unfortunately, I actually purchased this one in Winter of 2014 and it's been out of stock since about then, but this style of playsuit seems to be quite popular as the chain continues to bring out very similar pieces (and a mix of short, strappy and long sleeves) so if you're interested I'd definitely recommend checking your local store - don't be discouraged by the online range, I find that the online pieces differ so widely from the in store selections that you may as well be shopping at two different stores!

And of course, you can never go wrong with the cheap & comfy Kmart sandals. I always pick up a pair over summer as it's pretty much the only time I wear them and I can't justify spending more than $7-$12 on shoes I rarely put on! They actually last pretty well though, this is still last years pair! You'd never know :P

What do you think of this simple ootd? Let me know in the comments below!

xx Chontelle Louise

3 comments

  1. Great playsuit. It'd be cute with a jean jacket for spring!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.