White & Denim | OOTD

5 October 2015






My Outfit:
Cropped Knit Sweater - Boohoo.com
Denim Shorts - Factorie
Murano Glass Bead Bracelet - Venice, Italy
Sandals - Mum's

Hey lovelies! It's been a really long time since I've done an outfit post for you guys and I'm really excited to be back with this look for you all!

I've been super busy with uni assessments and exams and all that - it's been so crazy and there's been so much to do that I simply haven't had much time to actually get out and get some photos and sit down and write, which has really sucked! But luckily, things are coming to an end and by next week I'll be back to posting on a more regular basis!

I'm actually really happy with this outfit - I'm loving whites and denim and blues as the warmer weather arrives and this outfit really embodies all of those things! It's casual but still put together nicely, and I've added my gorgeous Murano Glass bracelet I picked up last year in Venice to add a little something, along with a pop of pastel blue on my nails! And just a heads up, you're probably gonna be seeing a lot of these shorts over the hotter months, I seriously love them!

What colours are you loving in your wardrobe right now? Let me know in the comments below!

xx Chontelle Louise

16 comments

  1. Those shorts are so cute!! Love how you paired it with a jersey (jumper)

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really lovely pair of shorts, love the way you've styled them!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cool !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, I just love your cropped sweater :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I spent the better part of Autumn/early Winter lusting over it haha! x

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit, this cropped sweater is gorgeous!:)
    My favourite autumn colour is definitely plum.
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely :) x
      Ooh, definitely love plum for autumn, plum and deep reds are my go-to autumn colours! x

      Delete
  6. another great look!!
    back to sharing the love from the sandpit...
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pairing of wool and denim

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing :D
    xo
    vale
    www.fashionneed09.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.