Suede Accents

23 July 2015






My Outfit:
Brown Suede Jacket - Temt
Black Roll-Neck Knit Top - Temt
Black High-Waist Skinny Jeans - H&M
Brown Suede Booties - Dotti
Cream Shoulder Bag - Colette

Hey lovelies! It's been way too long since I've done an outfit post, especially considering it's a major focus of my blog! But no worries, I'm getting back on track, I promise! I seriously loved wearing this outfit today, it's just perfect! The jeans and shoes are older pieces from my wardrobe, super comfy though. My lovely Colette bag is actually less than a week old, I snapped it up for only $45 on sale in Melbourne Central as a replacement bag to fit my laptop, books and other uni things in (although I love it so much that I'll be using it outside of uni too!

Now. The roll-neck knit and brown suede jacket. I'm actually in love with these pieces, they're both so soft and comfortable and I never want to take them off! What else are they? Well, I wasn't supposed to have them yet as it's about six days too early.... but they're part of my Birthday presents!
Oops!

The suede jacket though - it's so so soft and falls in a waterfall style, and it makes me look and feel amazing! Definitely a new winter essential right there. And let's not forget the knit. A simple black, roll-neck knit, I've been wanting one of these for a while now but the places I was looking (ShowPo, Beginning Boutique, Dissh, Melrose Avenue etc) all wanted $35+ for such a simple piece. Then I found this lovely one for only $15 at Temt, and I had to get it! It's so comfortable, can be dressy or casual, and perfect to wear all year round!

Anyway, today brings with it the end of my third week back at uni. I'm really loving the amazing campus, and the course is fantastic! It took a little while for me, having spent most of my schooling dreaming of becoming a Journalist and then discovering it was totally wrong for me. But now that I've found my vice in PR, I feel more excited and motivated than ever for my future!

Do you like my suede-themed outfit? And how have your last few weeks been, anything exciting happen!? Let me know in the comments section below, and thankyou for reading x

xx Chontelle Louise

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I feel like it's safe to say I'm actually in love with it! Haha! Thanks gorgeous <3

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous!! love the outfit gal!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, dear !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit. Today is sunny here, your outfit is perfect for fall here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love <3 As much as I adore winter fashion, I'm longing for sunny days again! x

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit, jacket especially! :)

    http://girlof21st.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely, it's so pretty hey! <3 x

      Delete
  6. great outfit sweetie...

    kisses from dubai ♥
    http://www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.