A QUICK TRIP TO SYDNEY

19 November 2022

  


Back in September I went on a last-minute short trip to Sydney, for a little bit of an escape after a hectic time!

The Phantom of the Opera was playing at The Sydney Opera House, and it's probably the one famous musical I've always wanted to see - and it did not disappoint! The whole production was incredible, and afterwards we went to dinner at Grana - a restaurant I'd heard about through TikTok just a short walk over from Circular Quay. The food was great and the vibe and aesthetic too - great for some Insta shots!






The next day we wandered around beautiful Hyde Park, coffee in hand to keep us warm as underprepared Queenslander's, and visited the St Mary's Cathedral - which is such a stunning building and a must-see on any visit to Sydney!


 






And of course, a return to Circular Quay to get some touristy AF pics - because you can't go to Sydney and NOT get photos with the Harbour Bridge and Opera House (duh)!


 

I'm already looking forward to heading back again, hopefully soon!
I also put together some short vlogs of the trip over on my TikTok - check them out here and here!



xx Chontelle Louise

1 comment

  1. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    home design ideas

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© Chontelle Louise. Design by FCD.